Warlord Games WWII German Infantry Plastic Model Kit
UK Delivery: £2.99
German infantry were generally well trained, well led and well equipped and were considered the most effective fighting force in Europe.
Normally, the basic German squad was composed of 10 men: a squad leader (generally armed with an MP40 sub-machine gun), 7 rifle men, 1 machinegunner (armed with either a MG34 or an MG42 machine gun) and 1 machine gun assistant. As the war progressed, the German army got increasingly outnumbered, with recruitment shortages and equipment failures, bringing the standard size of a squad down to 9 men.
This product is supplied unassembled and unpainted. Glue and paints not included.
- 5x German Infantry Sprues (5 soldats per sprue). Enough plastic components to make 25 German infantry miniatures. Includes a host of options to allow for different weapon configurations and command models.
- 3x German Weapons Sprues. Weapons included: Gewehr 43 rifle, Kar 98K rifles (also with with bayonets and scopes), stick grenades, MG42 light machine gun, MG34 light machine gun, STG44 assault rifles, Walther P38 pistol, Panzerfaust anti-tank rocket, MP40 sub-machine guns and ammo pouches
- Round plastic bases (25mm diameter).
- Construction leaflet.
In this box set all options are covered, including panzerfaust anti-tank rockets and late war STG44 assault rifles, so you can recreate different periods, from early to late WW2.
These models not only have the trademark warlord character and dynamism but also stacks of options for building and equipping your soldats! Perfect for fighting across the claustrophobic hedgerows of Normandy, the inhospitable Russian front, the rugged hillsides of Italy and the final, desperate defence of Berlinǃ
BOLT ACTION STATS:
- Type: Regular infantry (4+ to wound, morale 9)
- Size: 5 - 10 men
- Options: SMGs, Rifles, LMG, Anti-tank grenades, Panzerfaust, Assault Rifles
- NB: Can also be inexperienced and veteran, see Bolt Action rulebook for more details