Yuneec Typhoon H 4k Pro RS Camera Drone (CGO3+ 4K/12mp, ST16+, RealSense)
The Typhoon H Pro with Realsense™ Includes:
ST16 Pro Ground Station, CGO3+ Gimbal Camera, Intel® Realsense™, IPS, Typhoon Wizard, 2x Batteries and Backpack
The Typhoon H Professional with Realsense™ includes all the features of the Typhoon H, and also includes the Intel® Realsense™, an IPS module, the Typhoon Wizard, an extra battery and a backpack. Realsense™ detects obstacles and intelligently navigates around them, integrating with Follow Me mode to avoid objects while filming in any direction. The RealSense™ R200 camera with Intel® Atom™ powered module builds a 3D model of the world, allowing you to focus on the subject without worrying about flying into obstacles.
You can be kept up to date with all the latest on the Typhoon H owners group Facebook Page.
- Intel® Realsense™ - Detects and intelligently navigates around obstacles
- Indoor Positioning System - IPS enables stabilised flight without GPS
- Motor Redundancy - Land Safely with only 5 Rotors
- CGO3+ Camera - 360° Unlimited Yaw - 4K Video at 30FPS/1080P up to 120FPS
- ST16 Pro Ground Station - In-Built 7” HD Touchscreen for FPV
- Team-Mode Ready - Dual Control Capability
- FREE Wizard controller included.
Yuneec International, one of the world’s most influential high-tech enterprises in electric aviation, announces today the launch of its new Typhoon - H platform. This ground breaking new design falls within the very successful Typhoon range of camera drones and features a hex configuration with six folding arms, quick release props and retractable undercarriage.
The Typhoon H platform includes latest technologies like a smart anti-collision system together with a 4K camera and new advanced 360° gimbal resulting in the Typhoon H being one of the most advanced camera platforms in the market todays.
The key innovative feature of the Typhoon H is the collision avoidance technology based on the 'RealSense' solution from Intel (Option). It combines laser infra-red and ultra-sonic sensor technologies to detect and avoid even moving obstacles which might cross the flight path of the Typhoon H. The Typhoon H will take evasive manoeuvres as needed autonomously. It works perfectly in congested areas offering a carefree follow me function like it has never been seen before.
The RealSense technology by Intel offers several smart functions integrated into the system including CYCLE, Point of interest (POI), Curve Cable Cam (CCC), JOURNEY and Front Ultrasound Sensor function. These functions add to the other proven safety features from Yuneec like Geo-fencing, Dynamic Return home, Low Battery Return Home and No Fly Zones
The Typhoon H comes with the Yuneec ST16 personal ground station, a perfect controller and ground station to both fly and control all the settings on the aircraft, gimbal and camera through an intuitive user interface. The ST16 is equipped with a 7“ Android, colour, touchscreen for easy interaction. The screen displays the downlinked video as well as flight information and telemetry data.
UK, Barnet (March 15th, 2016) — Yuneec International, the world leader in electric aviation, has announced that its award-winning Typhoon H is available for pre-order starting today. First customer deliveries will begin in three weeks.
Originally unveiled at CES 2016, where it won numerous top awards, Typhoon H redefines the enthusiast drone. Pricing of the initial 'Advanced' system is set at the highly competitive RRP of £1099.00. Also, for a limited time, the Typhoon H Advanced is being offered with a free Wizard controller, enabling team operation and GPS tracking of a subject.
“We’re excited to bring our game-changing Typhoon H to market, opening access to creative possibilities previously only available in expensive professional platforms. Now, anyone can capture incredible aerial footage like never before,” said Yu Tian, chief executive officer of Yuneec International. “It’s our most advanced consumer drone ever, setting a new standard in capability and value, while being ready, easy and safe to fly.”
An all-new six-rotor airframe provides a solid platform for the full 3-axis, 360-degree unlimited rotation gimbal and the new CGO3+ camera. In addition, the landing gear retracts during flight allowing unobstructed panning for breathtaking 4K videos and 12 megapixel stills. The Typhoon H also adds new flight and image capture modes including Point of Interest, Orbit, Curved Cable and Journey. Innovative new safety features includes ultrasonic proximity detection to prevent collisions with obstacles and a redundancy failsafe system allowing Typhoon H to remain stable and land if a motor should fail.
An additional benefit is the compact and user friendly design. Quick-disconnect propellers allow speedy installation and removal and each rotor arm quickly folds down from its flight position, at the press of a button, for easy and compact transportation. Carbon fiber is used in key areas to decrease weight while increasing durability.
Typhoon H comes with the professional quality Android-based ST16 controller, which has an large in-built 7-inch HD LCD display and HD 720p video downlink for stunning real-time video reception. An HDMI output allows external monitors and VR goggles to be used to monitor video. Available separately, the ST12 or Wizard controller can additionally bind to the Typhoon H for Team Mode, which allows one controller to operate Typhoon H and the other to operate the camera. With ST16 and ST12 in Team mode both can view the downlink video simultaneously.
With its ability to add mission-specific modules, Typhoon H is the next generation compact platform for enthusiasts and professionals. To be announced within the next 30 days is an Intel® RealSense™ Technology module, which uses advanced computer vision processing to enable Typhoon H to dynamically alter course as it encounters obstacles, such as small as tree branches, while the camera continues to track the subject. Future add on modules will also include specialized gimbal cameras which can be easily interchanged on the go.
The Typhoon H builds on established Typhoon family features such as Geo-fencing, Variable Control Response, Dynamic Return Home, Low-Battery Return Home and No Fly zones.
FLIGHT MODES & FEATURES:
Consumers can benefit greatly from the five exclusive TYPHOON H features.
CYCLE and POINT OF INTEREST (POI): Ensure the TYPHOON flies around the pilot or any object with the camera frame capturing the centre point all times.
CCURVE CABLE CAM (CCC): When enabled, the TYPHOON H is able to record flight paths and will fly along the pre-set route automatically, empowering you to focus on the camera control during the flight.
JOURNEY: Enables the TYPHOON to shoot aerial selfies of any target. When the Journey function is activated, the TYPHOON will fly away from the pilot first and then fly back, with its camera always fixed on the target to make a fabulous selfie.
FRONT ULTRASOUND SENSOR: Assists the aircraft to detect obstacles in front of the Typhoon H during the flight for better safety and intelligence purposes. Once detected the aircraft avoids a collision and dodges the obstacle.
The airframe of the Typhoon H comes in a hex configuration, with 5 motor flight capability, for maximum safety. The hex configuration also enhances stability and flight performance making Typhoon H an advanced aerial video and photo platform for both skilled and hobby pilots as well as video makers and photographers. The airframe includes more advanced features besides the hex configuration including folding arms and 'quick-lock' props for easy transportation in the included hard backpack. It also features retractable landing gear creating an obstacle free line of sight for the 4K camera. The flight time of the Typhoon H platform while filming is approximately 22 minutes.
CAMERA & GIMBAL:
The Typhoon H comes with the proven 3-axis CGO3+ gimbal camera offering 4K resolution. The gimbal itself can be rotated 360° in any direction and the camera can be pointed wherever needed, capturing silky smooth videos and vivid images as a result of the optimized 115° wide angle fixed focused lens.
The video can be downlinked through the secure 5.8GHz digital video downlink with a real-time 720p HD downlink. The camera is also able to shoot slow motion video at 1080p at 120 frames per second.
Camera settings like video resolution, white balance, light exposure (automatic or manual), ISO and shutter speed can be adjusted remotely from the ground. Photos can be taken while recording a video and the still images are available in RAW (DNG) and JPEG format.
- Flight Time:22 Minutes (Hover)
- Dimensions:520x456x296mm (20.5x17.9x11.6 in)
- Diagonal Wheelbase:480mm (18.9in)
- Frame Arm Length:187mm (7.4in)
- Landing Gear Size:265mmx185mm (10.4x7.3in)
- Motor Stator Size: Ø22*13mm (0.5in)
- Motor KV:850kv
- Max Power:200W
- Working Current:≤15A
- Working Voltage:12-25V
- Signal Frequency:50-400Hz
- Drive PWM Frequency:16K
- Takeoff Weight:1965g (69.3oz)
- Battery: 5400mAh 4S/14.8V LiPo (79.9Wh) Battery (1 included)
- Charger: SC4000-4 4S 14.8V Li-Po DC Smart Charger with AC Adapter (Included)
- Transmitter:ST16 16-channel 2.4GHz with 5.8GHz video downlink (Included)
- Radio Control Frequency Band: 2.4GHz CE Compliant (100mw)
- Maximum Flying Height: 123m (400ft)(Restricted by CAA)
- Maximum Rotation Rate: 90°/s
- Maximum Roll Angle:45°
- Maximum Climbing Speed:11.2mph (5m/s)
- Maximum Descending Speed: 6.7mph (3m/s)
- Maximum Speed in Angle Mode (GPS): 30mph (13.5m/s)
- Operating Temperature Range: -5°C to 80°C
- IMPORTANT WARNING**Local Laws Apply : Maintain Visual Line of Sight of Aircraft at All Times
CG03 Camera Specs
- Video Resolution: UHD 4K 30 FPS, Full HD 1080p 24/25/30/48/50/60/120 FPS
- Effective Pixels: 12.4 Megapixels
- Video FOV:115°
- Camera Lens: 14mm (0.6in) / F2.8 35mm (1.4in) - no distortion
- Sensor: 1/2.3” CMOS
- Electronic Shutter:4s ~ 1/8000s
- Control Angle Accuracy: ±0.02°
- Control Angle Range: Pitch: between -90° to 0° / Yaw: 360° limitless
- Mechanical Range: Pitch: between -120° to 45° / Roll: between -40° to 40° / Yaw: 360° limitless
- Microphone: Yes
- Transmission System:5.2GHz to 5.8GHz
- Video Transmission range: Up to 600m
- Dimensions:115mm (4.5 in) x 74mm (2.9 in) x 135mm (5.3in)
- Weight:250g (8.8 oz)
- Input Voltage Range:7.0V - 14.0V
- Power Consumption: 16W
- Storage (Memory): microSD Class 10 (4 to 128GB)
- Working Temperature:-10°C to +40°C
ST16 Controller Specs
- Operating System: Android™
- Tablet Functionality:Yes
- Screen:7" HD LCD Touchscreen
- Video Link Resolution:HD 720p
- Number of Channels: 16
- Control Transmission Distance/Range** (Optimum Conditions): Up to 1 Mile (1.6km) CE Compliant (25mw)**
- Radio Control Modulation: Yuneec Protocol
- Video link Frequency Band: 5.8GHz CE Compliant (25mw)
- Flight Systems Telemetry Data On Screen Display (OSD): Yes
- LED Backlit LCD Screen: Capacitive Multi-Touch 7” HD Screen
- Transmitter Port:HDMI for Additional Monitor
- Transmitter Warning Feedback: Audible and Tactile (Vibrating)
- In-Built LiPo Battery Voltage / Capacity: 3.6V/8700mAh 31.32Wh Li-ion
- Single or Dual/Team Operation: Yes
- Additional Features: USB, Micro Card Slot, Earphone socket
- IMPORTANT WARNING**Local Laws Apply: Maintain Visual Line of Sight of Aircraft at All Times