Yuneec Typhoon H 4k Pro Camera Drone (CGO3+ 4K/12mp, ST16)
The Typhoon H Professional includes all the features of the Typhoon H, and also includes the Typhoon Wizrd, an extra battery and a backpack. Front sonar sensors allow for automatic collision avoidance, and 5-rotor flight means it can fly and land safely in the unlikely event of being reduced to 5 rotors.
The new CGO3+ camera gimbal with a Sony® sensor has 360° unlimited yaw. Combined with retractable landing gear this allows for unobstructed views in any direction. The Typhoon H includes the Android® ST16 Ground Station, featuring an in-built 7” HD LCD touchscreen, displaying live footage in HD 720P.
The Typhoon H is a modular system that allows for the addition of features such as Intel® RealSense Anti-collision and IPS (Indoor Positioning System). Team mode ready means when bound to an additional ground station both controllers can simultaneously view the video feed and telemetry data from the CGO3+.
You can be kept up to date with all the latest on the Typhoon H owners group Facebook Page.
- Collision Avoidance - Fly Safer with Sonar Anti-Collision
- Motor Redundancy - Land Safely with only 5 Rotors
- CGO3+ Camera - 360° Unlimited Yaw - 4K Video at 30FPS/1080P up to 120FPS
- Retractable Landing Gear - 360° View With No Obstructions
- ST16 Ground Station - In-Built 7” HD Touchscreen for FPV
- Team-Mode Ready - Dual Control Capability
- Free Wizard Controller
The Typhoon H is an advanced aerial photography and videography platform. Thanks to YUNEEC's spirit of innovation, pursuit of advanced technology and quality service, TYPHOON H, the smallest and smartest member of the TYPHOON family, is the best choice for both skilled and novice pilots and photographers. Typhoon H offers up to 22 minute flight time while filming with its CGO3+ 4K camera, coming standard with an easy, intuitive remote controller - ST16 Personal Ground Station - featuring a 7-inch Android touchscreen.
Yuneec International, one of the world’s most influential high-tech enterprises in electric aviation, announces today the launch of its new Typhoon - H platform. This ground breaking new design falls within the very successful Typhoon range of camera drones and features a hex configuration with six folding arms, quick release props and retractable undercarriage.
The Typhoon H platform includes latest technologies like a smart anti-collision system together with a 4K camera and new advanced 360° gimbal resulting in the Typhoon H being one of the most advanced camera platforms in the market todays.
The key innovative feature of the Typhoon H is the collision avoidance technology based on the 'RealSense' solution from Intel (Option). It combines laser infra-red and ultra-sonic sensor technologies to detect and avoid even moving obstacles which might cross the flight path of the Typhoon H. The Typhoon H will take evasive manoeuvres as needed autonomously. It works perfectly in congested areas offering a carefree follow me function like it has never been seen before.
The RealSense technology by Intel offers several smart functions integrated into the system including CYCLE, Point of interest (POI), Curve Cable Cam (CCC), JOURNEY and Front Ultrasound Sensor function. These functions add to the other proven safety features from Yuneec like Geo-fencing, Dynamic Return home, Low Battery Return Home and No Fly Zones
The Typhoon H comes with the Yuneec ST16 personal ground station, a perfect controller and ground station to both fly and control all the settings on the aircraft, gimbal and camera through an intuitive user interface. The ST16 is equipped with a 7“ Android, colour, touchscreen for easy interaction. The screen displays the downlinked video as well as flight information and telemetry data.
FLIGHT MODES & FEATURES:
Consumers can benefit greatly from the five exclusive TYPHOON H features
CYCLE and POINT OF INTEREST (POI): Ensure the TYPHOON flies around the pilot or any object with the camera frame capturing the centre point all times.
CCURVE CABLE CAM (CCC): When enabled, the TYPHOON H is able to record flight paths and will fly along the pre-set route automatically, empowering you to focus on the camera control during the flight.
JOURNEY: Enables the TYPHOON to shoot aerial selfies of any target. When the Journey function is activated, the TYPHOON will fly away from the pilot first and then fly back, with its camera always fixed on the target to make a fabulous selfie.
FRONT ULTRASOUND SENSOR: Assists the aircraft to detect obstacles in front of the Typhoon H during the flight for better safety and intelligence purposes. Once detected the aircraft avoids a collision and dodges the obstacle.
The airframe of the Typhoon H comes in a hex configuration, with 5 motor flight capability, for maximum safety. The hex configuration also enhances stability and flight performance making Typhoon H an advanced aerial video and photo platform for both skilled and hobby pilots as well as video makers and photographers. The airframe includes more advanced features besides the hex configuration including folding arms and 'quick-lock' props for easy transportation in the included hard backpack. It also features retractable landing gear creating an obstacle free line of sight for the 4K camera. The flight time of the Typhoon H platform while filming is approximately 22 minutes.
CAMERA & GIMBAL:
The Typhoon H comes with the proven 3-axis CGO3+ gimbal camera offering 4K resolution. The gimbal itself can be rotated 360° in any direction and the camera can be pointed wherever needed, capturing silky smooth videos and vivid images as a result of the optimized 115° wide angle fixed focused lens.
The video can be downlinked through the secure 5.8GHz digital video downlink with a real-time 720p HD downlink. The camera is also able to shoot slow motion video at 1080p at 120 frames per second.
Camera settings like video resolution, white balance, light exposure (automatic or manual), ISO and shutter speed can be adjusted remotely from the ground. Photos can be taken while recording a video and the still images are available in RAW (DNG) and JPEG format.
- Flight Time:22 Minutes (Hover)
- Dimensions:520x456x296mm (20.5x17.9x11.6 in)
- Diagonal Wheelbase:480mm (18.9in)
- Frame Arm Length:187mm (7.4in)
- Landing Gear Size:265mmx185mm (10.4x7.3in)
- Motor Stator Size: Ø22*13mm (0.5in)
- Motor KV:850kv
- Max Power:200W
- Working Current:≤15A
- Working Voltage:12-25V
- Signal Frequency:50-400Hz
- Drive PWM Frequency:16K
- Takeoff Weight:1965g (69.3oz)
- Battery: 5400mAh 4S/14.8V LiPo (79.9Wh) Battery (1 included)
- Charger: SC4000-4 4S 14.8V Li-Po DC Smart Charger with AC Adapter (Included)
- Transmitter:ST16 16-channel 2.4GHz with 5.8GHz video downlink (Included)
- Radio Control Frequency Band: 2.4GHz CE Compliant (100mw)
- Maximum Flying Height: 123m (400ft)(Restricted by CAA)
- Maximum Rotation Rate: 90°/s
- Maximum Roll Angle:45°
- Maximum Climbing Speed:11.2mph (5m/s)
- Maximum Descending Speed: 6.7mph (3m/s)
- Maximum Speed in Angle Mode (GPS): 30mph (13.5m/s)
- Operating Temperature Range: -5°C to 80°C
- IMPORTANT WARNING**Local Laws Apply : Maintain Visual Line of Sight of Aircraft at All Times
CG03 Camera Specs
- Video Resolution: UHD 4K 30 FPS, Full HD 1080p 24/25/30/48/50/60/120 FPS
- Effective Pixels: 12.4 Megapixels
- Video FOV:115°
- Camera Lens: 14mm (0.6in) / F2.8 35mm (1.4in) - no distortion
- Sensor: 1/2.3” CMOS
- Electronic Shutter:4s ~ 1/8000s
- Control Angle Accuracy: ±0.02°
- Control Angle Range: Pitch: between -90° to 0° / Yaw: 360° limitless
- Mechanical Range: Pitch: between -120° to 45° / Roll: between -40° to 40° / Yaw: 360° limitless
- Microphone: Yes
- Transmission System:5.2GHz to 5.8GHz
- Video Transmission range: Up to 600m
- Dimensions:115mm (4.5 in) x 74mm (2.9 in) x 135mm (5.3in)
- Weight:250g (8.8 oz)
- Input Voltage Range:7.0V - 14.0V
- Power Consumption: 16W
- Storage (Memory): microSD Class 10 (4 to 128GB)
- Working Temperature:-10°C to +40°C
ST16 Controller Specs
- Operating System: Android™
- Tablet Functionality:Yes
- Screen:7" HD LCD Touchscreen
- Video Link Resolution:HD 720p
- Number of Channels: 16
- Control Transmission Distance/Range** (Optimum Conditions): Up to 1 Mile (1.6km) CE Compliant (25mw)**
- Radio Control Modulation: Yuneec Protocol
- Video link Frequency Band: 5.8GHz CE Compliant (25mw)
- Flight Systems Telemetry Data On Screen Display (OSD): Yes
- LED Backlit LCD Screen: Capacitive Multi-Touch 7” HD Screen
- Transmitter Port:HDMI for Additional Monitor
- Transmitter Warning Feedback: Audible and Tactile (Vibrating)
- In-Built LiPo Battery Voltage / Capacity: 3.6V/8700mAh 31.32Wh Li-ion
- Single or Dual/Team Operation: Yes
- Additional Features: USB, Micro Card Slot, Earphone socket
- IMPORTANT WARNING**Local Laws Apply: Maintain Visual Line of Sight of Aircraft at All Times