Badger's 200 Series offers the ease of single action operation while providing the fine spray pattern of internal mix paint atomization for professional results. Depressing the trigger releases a pre-set amount of color which can be regulated by turning a needle adjustment screw at the back of the airbrush handle. Once the desired paint flow is set the airbrush will maintain the preset spray pattern until the user chooses to change it.
- Choice of 3/4 oz. (22ml), 2 oz. (60ml), or 3 oz. (90ml) paint jars, and 1/4 oz. (7ml) free- standing color cup (Bottom feed only)
- Color cup and one-piece jar adaptor taper-fit for quick color change (Bottom feed only)
- Self-lubricating PTFE needle bearing enables continuous proper paint flow and prevents needle wear
- PTFE head seal assures efficient air flow
- Non-slip, one-piece trigger
- Fine (F) - pencil line to 2" (51mm) spray pattern
- Medium (M) - 1/32" (0.8mm) to 2 1/2" (63mm) spray pattern