When it comes to shooting aerial video and still images, stability is key and in this respect the bigger the quadcopter the better the results. Offering a larger footprint, more power, a greater presence in the air and the control authority that goes hand-in-hand with an increase in size, the Ares Quantum FPV takes First Person View flying and creative video making to a new level.
Boasting an integral LCD monitor the included transmitter allows the Quantum’s 720p HD camera to stream bird’s-eye video directly to the pilot, whilst the quad’s advanced flight stabilization system helps keep your movies smooth and your photos sharp. Framing and filming couldn’t be easier using the transmitter’s remote camera controls and with storage taken care of on the quad’s 4GB micro memory card, no stone has been left unturned. It all adds up to a versatile and sophisticated package that even includes a USB card reader to allow you to view, transfer or upload your footage. Other handy features include three different flight modes that vary from super-stable to fast and furious, and as if that’s not enough, 360° flips are possible at the click of a button.
Supplied completely ready to fly with rechargeable batteries for the quad and the transmitter, the Quantum is a well appointed and versatile package. In fact, with bright LEDs on the underside to aid orientation, you can even fly it at night!
- 100% factory assembled and ready to fly.
- 720p FPV video and still image recording.
- Combined transmitter and 4.3 color monitor.
- 3 flight modes, from super-stable to fast and furious.
- Performs 360° flips.
- Bright LEDs for night flying.
- Transmitter controlled image and video capture.
- Contrasting front / rear color scheme to assist orientation.
- Neat underside battery bay conceals both the battery and leads.
- Tough propeller guards.
- High capacity 350mAh LiPo delivers long flights.
- 1 x Quantum FPV quadcopter with 720p HD camera.
- 1 x 350mAh 2-cell 7.4V LiPo and USB charger.
- 1 x 2.4GHz transmitter with integral FPV monitor.
- 1 x 450mAh 1-cell 3.7V LiPo and USB charger for transmitter.
- 1 x 4GB micro memory card and USB reader.
- 1 x Screwdriver.
- 1 x Spare propeller set.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
- Length (mm): 312
- Width (mm): 323
- Height (mm): 92
- Weight (g): 167
Needed to complete
- 2 x AAA batteries for the transmitter.