The Ares Recon FPV is the perfect mini-size quad for impressive FPV (First Person View) flying. Now you can fly and see what the pilot sees from the cockpit as 720p HD video is streamed from the Recon FPV’s camera to the transmitter’s integral monitor. With an advanced flight stabilization system, you can concentrate on capturing rich video and still images – all controlled from the transmitter – stored on the included 4GB micro memory card. A USB card reader is also included so you can view, transfer or upload your video footage and digital images.Other features include three different flight modes, from a super-stable video platform to fast and furious when your flying skills grow. Even 360° flips are possible at the click of a button. Supplied completely ready to fly with rechargeable batteries for the quad and the transmitter, the Recon FPV features bright LEDs on the underside to aid orientation and make night flying a reality. The Recon FPV comes 100% factory assembled with everything needed to fly included in the box. .
- 100% factory assembled and ready to fly.
- 720p FPV video and still image recording.
- Combined transmitter and 4.3 color monitor.
- 3 flight modes, from super-stable to fast and furious.
- Performs 360° flips.
- Bright LEDs for night flying.
- Transmitter controlled image and video capture.
- Contrasting front / rear color scheme to assist orientation.
- Neat internal battery bay conceals both the battery and leads.
- Tough propeller guards.
- 1 x Recon FPV quadcopter with 720p HD camera.
- 1 x 500mAh 1-cell 3.7V LiPo and USB charger.
- 1 x 2.4GHz transmitter with integral FPV monitor.
- 1 x 450mAh 1-cell 3.7V LiPo and USB charger for transmitter.
- 1 x 4Gb micro memory card and USB reader.
- 1 x Screwdriver.
- 1 x Spare propeller set.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
- Length (mm): 157.0
- Width (mm): 157.0
- Height (mm): 41.0
- Weight (g): 69.0
Needed to complete
- 2 x AAA batteries for the transmitter.