DJI has a FPV system called the AVL58, that includes a Video Transmitter and Video Reciever, you are looking at the Video Transmitter, working on 5.8Ghz frequency with 500mw output, able to transmit video for 1km~1.6km (factory claims), will take 3S~6S power input (11.1V ~ 22.2V Li-Po battery).
Connection is fairly easy, the Video Input is a Phone Jack plug, connect that to the DJI H3-3D Gimbal's GCU, and connect the T-Join to a 3S-6S power supply, you can remove this connector and solder the system directly to the drone's main battery.
DJI AVL58 Transmitter Specifications:
- Transmission distance: 1.2km
- Transmit power: 28dBm ± 1dBm
- Working channel:
- CH1: 5705MHz CH5: 5885MHz
- CH2: 5685MHz CH6: 5905MHz
- CH3: 5665MHz CH7: 5925MHz
- CH4: 5645MHz CH8: 5945MHz
- Optimum temperature range: -20 ℃ ~ 70 ℃
- Dimension : 50mm x 30mm x 22mm (TX)
- Weight : 39g (TX)
- (Note : TX module with antenna is about 60g, make sure your drone can carry this.)
- Operating voltage : 3S-6S Li-Po (TX)
- Operating Current : 575mA ± 50mA @ 12V (TX)