The Askurgan Trueblades are an order of vampiric warrior-monks who seek to master their bloody curse. Dedicated to self-discipline and martial excellence, these Soulblight vampires seek out the mightiest beasts across the realms to test their skills and slake their thirst – for Askurgans disdain the blood of lesser victims, even starving themselves to the point of savage madness.
This multipart plastic kit builds a full warband of Askurgan Trueblades, for use in games of Warcry. Headed by a proud Askurgan Exemplar, these vampire monks wear only light armour over their flowing robes, bound by heavy ropes around the waist. They hunt worthy prey with weapons such as long curved blades, rope-tied sickles, and heavy glaives and maces – except those who fail in their discipline, becoming the bestial Pariahs and Cursebloods. These models can also be used as part of a Soulblight Gravelords army in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
This set contains eight plastic miniatures:
- 1x Askurgan Exemplar
- 1x Curseblood
- 1x Askurgan Pariah
- 2x Askurgan Ascetics, each of which can be armed with a howling glaive or charnel mace
- 3x Askurgan Acolytes, each of which can be armed with a bonehilt falchion or throat-taker sickle
This set also includes:
- An Askurgan Trueblades abilities card, to help unleash this warband's arrogant strength and disciplined tactics in games of Warcry (in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese)
- 7x Askurgan Trueblades fighter cards, for referencing your rules and stats at a glance
- 2x wound divider cards, for tracking your fighters in battle
This kit comprises 74 plastic components, and comes with 1x Citadel 40mm Round Base, 4x Citadel 32mm Round Bases, and 3x Citadel 28mm Round Bases. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Colour paints.