- Zombicide is a collaborative game for 1 to 6 players, ages 13 and up. A game can last for 30mn (beginner board) to 4 hours (expert board).
- Each player controls between one (for 6 players) and four (solo game) survivors, human trapped in a zombie-infested town. In fact, “survivors” quickly change to “hunters” to smash zombies through and through. However, the team must constantly maintain a balance between survival and slaughter, for as the zombicide continues, the Danger Level increases, and the infected grow in numbers.Any misstep can turn to disaster.
- Zombicide is a fun and easy game with cool miniatures in an archetypical, popular and comics-inspired environment. Ambiance is constantly balanced between “beat’em up” and “survival horror” as survivors keep switching from prey to predators. Humor and gloom happily marry in a zombie-fest.
- 71 minis (32mm scale): 6 Survivors, 40 Walkers, 16 Runners, 8 Fatties and 1 Abomination
- 6 double-sided Survivor Identity Cards
- 110 mini-cards (42 Zombie cards, 62 Equipment cards, 6 Wounded cards)
- 9 reversible and modular game tiles
- 76 tokens
- 6 dice
- 6 experience trackers