DPR Hyper Cub RC (Electric R/C Kit)
An attractive, pseudo scale, free-flight cabin monoplane that offers an absorbing traditional build and exceptional flying characteristics.
For those who already have a little model-making experience the Hyper Cub offers a quality and immensely satisfying build due in no small part to its crisp laser-cut components, accurate full-size plan and lightweight wood selection. Sporting traditional tissue covering, a geared rubber motor and a banded wing system this is a grass-roots dream machine that offers all the challenges and rewards of stick ‘n’ tissue aeromodelling. It get’s better though! Experienced modellers with a trained eye will already have realised the potential for the Hyper Cub to be converted to electric power and even radio control. The possibilities for this kit are limited only by your imagination and your skill. The Hyper Cub, then, a comfortable build for the relative beginner or a neat challenge for the experienced radio flyer.
- Wingspan (mm): 750
- Length (mm): 600
- Power source: Geared rubber motor
- Construction: Balsa & tissue
- Outstanding flying characteristics.
- Offers the full Stick ‘n’ tissue build experience.
- Everything included except glue, clear dope and thinners.
- Accurate laser cut balsa parts help speed assembly.
- Includes lightweight triple accelerating gearbox.
- Realistic large-scale propeller.
- Banded wing system.
- Traditional lightweight tissue covering.
- Semi-scale light aircraft appearance.
- Can be converted to electric power and radio control.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Laser-cut balsa and plywood parts
- Wire undercarriage and wheels
- Full-size build plan & sandpaper sheet
- Push rods for elevator and rudder
- Tissue for covering
- Protective clear plastic sheet to protect the plan when building
- Detailed step-by-step building manual and illustrated colour R/C conversion instructions
- Hyper Cub waterslide decals
REQUIRED TO COMPLETE:
- Electric motor (recommended Roxxy 22-16-25)
- 12A ESC
- GWS-type, slow-fly 7 x 6" propeller
- 2 x 4.5g ultra nano servos (recommended HS-35HD)
- 2S LiPo battery - 350-400mAh (50 x 10 x 27mm)
- Suitable covering material as alternative to tissue supplied (Oralight suggested)