DPR Winner (Glider)
UK Delivery: £4.99
A traditional, all-balsa, competition inspired chuck glider that serves both the beginner and the expert.
For those who’ve had their DPR Chuckie fix or just fancy something a little larger, the Winner takes you to the next performance level. Designed specifically as a competition chuck glider its large area polyhedral wing and long-coupled layout offer silky-smooth characteristics and a beautifully gentle glide.
A chuck glider is a fantastic tool for teaching beginners the principals of flight, aerodynamics and basic trimming and the Winner serves this purpose beautifully. Get a group of aeromodellers together, give them all a Winner and just watch how they trim and tune their aircraft to achieve flight times that you wouldn’t think possible. The Winner, then – a traditional balsa-built chuck glider with the power to teach, inspire and challenge.
- Wingspan (mm): 425
- Length (mm): 470
- Construction: Balsa
- Outstanding competition inspired flying characteristics.
- Easy build.
- A perfect introduction to model aircraft building and trimming.
- Ideal for indoor (sports hall) or outdoor competitions.
- Flies outdoors in almost any weather.
- Everything included except glue.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1 x Laser cut balsa parts set.
- 1 x Sandpaper square.
- 1 x Sticker set.
- 1 x Modelling clay nose weight.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
REQUIRED TO COMPLETE:
- Glue (balsa cement, PVA or cyano).
- Craft knife
- Model pins