DYNAM J3 PIPER CUB 1200MM W/O TX/RX/BATT
The new Dynam Piper J3 Cub is almost ready to fly (ARTF) with electronics pre-installed. All that's needed is a 4CH Transmitter, Receiver and Batteries. It is made of EPO material so it is highly durable. Everyone can fly this plane, even in windy conditions. Made for 3D aerobatic flight and crash resistance, this plane will impress flyers in all skill levels. Equipped with the tinted clear plastic canopy and landing gear, tail landing gear , and removeable batterycover. It is made for skilled users but also easy to learn for beginners.
- Perfect for all levels: Beginners, Middle-level users, or Experienced Pilots
- Easy to construct with pre-installed electronics (motors, servos and speed controllers)
- Beautiful design and great details: Resembles a real plane
- Factory-finished with stunning appearances
- 3D Aerobatic Performance
- Construction: Lightweight, strong, and crash resistant
- Easy take off: effortlessly depart from the ground or your hand
- 30 amp Brushless Electronic Speed Control
- Strong wing designed for smooth airflow providing exceptional stability, and great ease to control and fly even in wind conditions
- Full function 4 Channel compatible transmitter with mixing: Aileron control, Elevator control, Rudder, and Throttle.
- Durable pre-colored foam fuselage, wings, and tail
- Wing Span: 1245mm
- Total Length: 850mm
- Fly Weight: 1000g
- Wing Area: 43.9dm2
- Wing Load: 26g/dm2
- Motor: Brushless ,kv1100
- Servo: 9g high-speed (4 PCS)
- ESC: 30A
Please Note: This is sold in ARTF format and requires Radio System, 3S Li-Po Battery, Charger and AA batteries.