Multiplex Easystar II Electric RC Plane - ARTF
With its superb flying characteristics and safe rear-mounted motor, the new model is the ideal platform for anyone who wants to make a start in the model flying hobby. As a rugged fun machine it is also a great choice for the more experienced model pilot.
The new EasyStar II incorporates many improvements.
- Powerful brushless motor - three times the power of the EasyStar I
- Folding propeller for reduced drag when gliding
- Easily detachable tailplane for convenient transport
- Prepared for ailerons (everything included in the set, apart from the two servos)
- Large internal compartment - plenty of space for a large LiPo flight pack
What the EasyStar II really can do:
The most impressive feature of the EasyStar II is its incredibly long flight times. With the recommended 2000 mAh ECO battery it is possible to rack up forty minutes of flying without thermal assistance. Fit a 4600 mAh ECO pack, and you can fly for 90 minutes, which equates to a distance of 70 km.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Moulded ELAPOR® components
- Strong GRP wing spar
- All small plastic items and hardware required to assemble the model
- Die-cut decal sheet
- 7” x 6” folding propeller
- Plastic spinner holder
- Multi-lingual illustrated instructions.
Wingspan 1366 mm
Overall length 977 mm
All-up weight min. 700 g
Wing area approx. 28 dm² (wing + tailplane, excl. fuselage)
Wing loading min. 25 g/dm²