VOLANTEX RANGER 1.4M BRUSHLESS RTF
The Ranger is a airplane is specially designed for beginners FPV. Quick and very easy trouble free setup. The Ranger offers few greater qualities that every pilot looks forward to have in his/her RC Plane.
It has bigger tougher EPO Fuselage that makes this plane a crash resistant plane, Tons of open space to let bigger hands do their job inside the fuselage when it comes to mount the electronics inside and also this big place makes it possible for one to mount more gear inside and keep things neat.
Ability to carry more payload means one can mount higher mAh batteries to get ultra long flight times needed for those long range FPV flights you are going to do.
Tall Landing gear and dragger wheel means you can now safely take off and land from ground. No need to hand launch a big heavy plane with all the gears and dangerous and sharp propeller spinning at the back
Easy mounting of Various camera and GoPro under the nose, now you can take ultimate stable flight videos of your long range flights.
Two pieces to carry only, Fuselage and Wings detach quick and easy for easy transportation and storage. Quick attachment on field for flight.
And not to forget the super awesome and powerful flight performance with long flight endurance that this plane offers.
- Like the RangerEX, it’s fully design for FPV
- Easy to mount all kind of camera
- Big space in the fuselage for carrying big battery
- Quick, easy assembly, no glue required
- Powerful brushless out-runner motor
- Special airfoil design for carry weight
- Easy to fly like a trainer
- Wingspan: 1380mm
- Overall Length: 940mm
- Flying Weight(without battery): 950g
- Prop Size: 8040 Propeller
- Motor Size: 2212/1400KV out runner brushless motor
- Speed Control: Easy-Plug 30A brushless ESC
- Servo 9-gram Servo * 4pcs included
- Flaps: No
- Retracts: No
- Radio: 2.4Ghz 6-Channels
- Experience Level: Beginners ~ Expert
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: Less than 20min
Please Note: This model is sold in RTF (Ready-to-fly) format and just requires AA batteries for the transmitter.